Thursday, November 1, 2007

#4 My Wiki Wiki way (apologies to Errol!)


I'm all wikiied out! Looked at so many that just reached that obsessive plane where madnesses, like the title of Errol Flynn's autobiography pop into my head, and won't leave!

Played in the sandpit, viewed wiki videos and bumbled my way through adding something to the Redmond Barry team wiki. (Excerpts from Digital Digest #19)

Topped it off when I was fortunate enough to attend the 2007 Health Libraries Conference. Guess what the theme was? You bet ya: Libraries 2.0! So, a day of wikis, blogs, mashups, and even Blikis. The speakers were really great. I was particularly interested in Terrence Harrison, the Clinical Librarian at the Royal Melbourne Hospital's, talk. He showed RMH's newly released bliki on Evidence Based Medicine called Evidence Direct. It's got lots of great stuff on it, eg tools, rss feeds etc.

No comments: